Subject: [PATCH] Fix typo in README

From: "iamkb28 via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2024 10:48:08 +0000

From: Khushi Bansal <[email-masked]>

Fix the phrase 'with help of' to 'with the help of' in the README
for better clarity and correctness.

Signed-off-by: Khushi Bansal [email-masked]
---
    Fix typo in README

Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-git-1799%2Fiamkb28%2Ffix-typo-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-git-1799/iamkb28/fix-typo-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/git/git/pull/1799

 README.md | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/README.md b/README.md
index 665ce5f5a83..b764115136f 100644
--- a/README.md
+++ b/README.md
@@ -10,7 +10,7 @@ and full access to internals.
 Git is an Open Source project covered by the GNU General Public
 License version 2 (some parts of it are under different licenses,
 compatible with the GPLv2). It was originally written by Linus
-Torvalds with help of a group of hackers around the net.
+Torvalds with the help of a group of hackers around the net.
 
 Please read the file [INSTALL][] for installation instructions.

base-commit: 90fe3800b92a49173530828c0a17951abd30f0e1
-- 
gitgitgadget