Subject: [PATCH 0/2] read-cache: two small leak fixes

From: "Derrick Stolee via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2024 11:40:22 +0000

I found these two small memory leaks while investigating things involving
the index. I thought they were small enough to send independently.

I initially wrote this as two patches because the second patch was more
involved to work around the "cleanup" label, and my branch was based on
2.46.1. This code has changed recently due to d1c53f6703 (read-cache: fix
leaking hashfile when writing index fails, 2024-08-14), so now the second
patch is simpler and these could probably be merged into one.

Thanks, -Stolee

Derrick Stolee (2):
  read-cache: free threaded memory pool
  read-cache: free hash context in do_write_index()

 read-cache.c | 2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

base-commit: 6258f68c3c1092c901337895c864073dcdea9213
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1801%2Fderrickstolee%2Fleaks-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1801/derrickstolee/leaks-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1801
-- 
gitgitgadget