Subject: [PATCH 0/1] commit-graph: improve error messages

From: "Derrick Stolee via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 04:48:24 -0700 (PDT)

Here is a small patch that revises the error messages from
ab/commit-graph-fixes, as recommended by Ævar. Hopefully, it can be merged
faster than the commit-graph v2 stuff, and I can update that series to
include this change if we agree it is a good one.

Thanks, -Stolee

Cc: [email-masked]

In-Reply-To: [email-masked]
[[email-masked]]

Derrick Stolee (1):
  commit-graph: improve error messages

 commit-graph.c          | 10 +++++-----
 t/t5318-commit-graph.sh |  6 +++---
 2 files changed, 8 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

base-commit: 93b4405ffe4ad9308740e7c1c71383bfc369baaa
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-181%2Fderrickstolee%2Fgraph%2Fmessage-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-181/derrickstolee/graph/message-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/181
-- 
gitgitgadget