Subject: [PATCH 0/2] meson: wire up contrib/credential

From: "M Hickford via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2025 18:37:37 +0000

It would be neat to also run test t0303-credential-external with
GIT_TEST_CREDENTIAL_HELPER=wincred but I couldn't figure out how to do this.

M Hickford (2):
  meson: wire up credential-wincred
  meson: wire up credential-libsecret

 contrib/credential/libsecret/meson.build            | 3 +++
 contrib/credential/meson.build                      | 6 ++++++
 contrib/credential/wincred/git-credential-wincred.c | 2 ++
 contrib/credential/wincred/meson.build              | 1 +
 contrib/meson.build                                 | 1 +
 meson_options.txt                                   | 4 ++++
 6 files changed, 17 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 contrib/credential/libsecret/meson.build
 create mode 100644 contrib/credential/meson.build
 create mode 100644 contrib/credential/wincred/meson.build

base-commit: e2067b49ecaef9b7f51a17ce251f9207f72ef52d
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1859%2Fhickford%2Fmeson-credential-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1859/hickford/meson-credential-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1859
-- 
gitgitgadget