Subject: [PATCH 0/5] merge-tree --stdin: flush stdout

From: "Phillip Wood via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2025 16:37:04 +0000

I tried to squash some fixup commits with "git merge-tree --stdin" and found
that my script deadlocked because the output of "git merge-tree" is not
flushed after each merge. The first patch fixes that and the rest are
cleanups I noticed while reading the code and documentation. This series is
based on maint.

Phillip Wood (5):
  merge-tree --stdin: flush stdout to avoid deadlock
  merge-tree: remove redundant code
  merge-tree: only use basic merge config
  merge-tree: improve docs for --stdin
  merge-tree: fix link formatting in html docs

 Documentation/git-merge-tree.txt | 11 ++++++++---
 builtin/merge-tree.c             | 11 +++++------
 2 files changed, 13 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

base-commit: f93ff170b93a1782659637824b25923245ac9dd1
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1862%2Fphillipwood%2Fmerge-tree-flush-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1862/phillipwood/merge-tree-flush-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1862
-- 
gitgitgadget