Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Hot fixes from Git for Windows v2.49.0-rc0

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2025 15:44:07 +0000

I needed many patches to make Git for Windows v2.49.0-rc0 compile and run
the many, many CI jobs successfully. These here patches even apply to
upstream Git. (Technically, the Meson sorting patch is not required to
compile, but it was the fall-out from many required adjustments to make the
Meson jobs happy.)

Johannes Schindelin (2):
  ident: stop assuming that `gw_gecos` is writable
  meson: fix sorting

 ident.c     | 2 +-
 meson.build | 2 +-
 2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

base-commit: b838bf1938926a7a900166136d995d86f8a00e24
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1867%2Fdscho%2Fg4w-hot-fixes-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1867/dscho/g4w-hot-fixes-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1867
-- 
gitgitgadget