Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Avoid the comma operator

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2025 08:01:48 +0000

The comma operator
[https://en.cppreference.com/w/c/language/operator_other#Comma_operator] is
rarely used in C anymore, and typically indicates a typo. Just like in these
instances, where a semicolon was meant to be used, as there is no need to
discard the first statement's result here.

Johannes Schindelin (2):
  remote-curl: avoid using the comma operator unnecessarily
  rebase: avoid using the comma operator unnecessarily

 builtin/rebase.c | 2 +-
 remote-curl.c    | 2 +-
 2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

base-commit: 683c54c999c301c2cd6f715c411407c413b1d84e
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1889%2Fdscho%2Fcomma-operator-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1889/dscho/comma-operator-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1889
-- 
gitgitgadget