Subject: [PATCH 0/5] doc: convert git-reset, git-rm and git-mv to new documentation format

From: "Jean-Noël Avila via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2025 17:15:59 +0000

* Switch the synopsis to a synopsis block which will automatically format
   placeholders in italics and keywords in monospace
 * Use instead of in the description
 * Use backticks for keywords and more complex option descriptions. The new
   rendering engine will apply synopsis rules to these spans.

Jean-Noël Avila (5):
  doc: convert git-reset to new documentation format
  doc: fix synopsis analysis logic
  doc: convert git-rm to new documentation format
  doc: move synopsis git-mv commands in the synopsis section
  doc: convert git-mv to new documentation format

 Documentation/asciidoc.conf.in             |   8 +-
 Documentation/asciidoctor-extensions.rb.in |   6 +-
 Documentation/git-mv.adoc                  |  33 ++++---
 Documentation/git-reset.adoc               | 100 ++++++++++-----------
 Documentation/git-rm.adoc                  |  56 ++++++------
 builtin/mv.c                               |   3 +-
 6 files changed, 103 insertions(+), 103 deletions(-)

base-commit: 66b90d9bad8476f6f3d71f5add5cf78809a998ed
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1896%2Fjnavila%2Fdoc_git_reset-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1896/jnavila/doc_git_reset-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1896
-- 
gitgitgadget