Subject: [PATCH 0/1] Fix make -C t chainlint with DOS line endings

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 07:33:43 -0700 (PDT)

Historically, nobody paid attention to our own source code having correct
Git attributes
[https://www.edwardthomson.com/blog/git_for_windows_line_endings.html] when
it comes to line endings. Because historically, we had no good way to
specify that ;-)

But now we do, and so we need to use it. Especially when it would break the
build otherwise.

Johannes Schindelin (1):
  chainlint: fix for core.autocrlf=true

 t/.gitattributes | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

base-commit: 1d89318c48d233d52f1db230cf622935ac3c69fa
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tags/pr-19%2Fdscho%2Ffix-chainlint-on-windows-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-19/dscho/fix-chainlint-on-windows-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/19
-- 
gitgitgadget