Subject: [PATCH 0/6] Support Windows/ARM64

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2025 12:39:04 +0000

Git for Windows has started building artifacts for Windows/ARM64 since
v2.47.1 (November 25th 2024). Now that Windows/ARM64 GitHub Action runners
are available in public preview
[https://github.blog/changelog/2025-04-14-windows-arm64-hosted-runners-now-available-in-public-preview/]
at long last, it is high time to upstream the minimal set of patches to
build Git on Windows/ARM64 and pass the test suite.

Dennis Ameling (2):
  bswap.h: add support for built-in bswap functions
  config.mak.uname: add support for clangarm64

Johannes Schindelin (4):
  mingw: do not use nedmalloc on Windows/ARM64
  msvc: do handle builds on Windows/ARM64
  mingw(arm64): do move the `/etc/git*` location
  max_tree_depth: lower it for clangarm64 on Windows

 compat/bswap.h   | 14 +++++++++++++-
 config.mak.uname | 18 ++++++++++++++----
 environment.c    | 12 ++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 39 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

base-commit: 683c54c999c301c2cd6f715c411407c413b1d84e
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1904%2Fdscho%2Fsupport-clangarm64-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1904/dscho/support-clangarm64-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1904
-- 
gitgitgadget