Subject: [PATCH 0/2] pkt-line: fix incorrect function declaration

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 15:43:15 -0700 (PDT)

MS Visual C detected a mismatch between the declaration and the definition
of set_packet_header(): it is declared with its second parameter missing the 
const attribute.

It also detected a mismatch between the declaration and the definition of 
parse_opt_unknown_cb().

These problems must have been introduced very recently; I do not recall
seeing them before today in any of Git for Windows' ever-green branches
(i.e. master semi-automatically rebased continously onto pu, next, master 
and maint).

You could not have seen it in git.git's own Azure Pipeline, as Git for
Windows' version already has support to build with MSVC (I plan to submit
this directly after v2.22.0 is out).

Johannes Schindelin (2):
  pkt-line: fix declaration of `set_packet_header()`
  parse-options: adjust `parse_opt_unknown_cb()`s declared return type

 parse-options.h | 4 +++-
 pkt-line.h      | 2 +-
 2 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

base-commit: ab15ad1a3b4b04a29415aef8c9afa2f64fc194a2
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-192%2Fdscho%2Ffix-set_packet_header-signature-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-192/dscho/fix-set_packet_header-signature-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/192
-- 
gitgitgadget