Subject: [PATCH 0/9] Doc git log

From: "Jean-Noël Avila via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2025 09:09:37 +0000

This series converts the man page of git log to the synopsis format style.
Git log is the second largest manpage after git config, which makes the
changes quite large.

A special note about the log format description which required escaping the
synopsis processing of parentheses.

Jean-Noël Avila (9):
  doc: convert git-log to new documentation format
  doc: git-log convert rev-list-description  to new doc format
  doc: git-log: convert line range options to new doc format
  doc: git-log: convert line range format to new doc format
  doc: git-log: convert rev list options to new doc format
  doc: git-log: convert pretty options to new doc format
  doc: git-log: convert pretty formats to new doc format
  doc: git-log: convert diff options to new doc format
  doc: git-log: convert log config to new doc format

 Documentation/asciidoc.conf.in             |   2 +-
 Documentation/asciidoctor-extensions.rb.in |   4 +-
 Documentation/config/log.adoc              |  45 +--
 Documentation/diff-options.adoc            |  40 ++-
 Documentation/git-log.adoc                 |  83 ++---
 Documentation/line-range-format.adoc       |  26 +-
 Documentation/line-range-options.adoc      |  10 +-
 Documentation/pretty-formats.adoc          | 283 +++++++--------
 Documentation/pretty-options.adoc          |  71 ++--
 Documentation/rev-list-description.adoc    |   6 +-
 Documentation/rev-list-options.adoc        | 390 ++++++++++-----------
 11 files changed, 490 insertions(+), 470 deletions(-)

base-commit: b32feae0f1b21faaf8e191e8d3314a32470a536b
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1933%2Fjnavila%2Fdoc_git_log-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1933/jnavila/doc_git_log-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1933
-- 
gitgitgadget