Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Clean up after the removal of the scripted rebase

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 04:22:30 -0700 (PDT)

Technically, there is still one part that is scripted: git rebase
--preserve-merges. But that is already deprecated, and the remaining parts
really are no longer scripted.

Meaning that we do not need git-rebase--am.sh.

While at it, clean up a few other places that reference the scripted rebase,
and also move the functions from git-rebase--common.sh directly into the -p 
backend (because it is the sole remaining user).

Johannes Schindelin (5):
  Drop unused git-rebase--am.sh
  t3400: stop referring to the scripted rebase
  .gitignore: there is no longer a built-in `git-rebase--interactive`
  sequencer: the `am` and `rebase--interactive` scripts are gone
  rebase: fold git-rebase--common into the -p backend

 .gitignore                     |  3 --
 Makefile                       |  2 -
 builtin/rebase.c               |  7 +--
 git-rebase--am.sh              | 85 ----------------------------------
 git-rebase--common.sh          | 69 ---------------------------
 git-rebase--preserve-merges.sh | 55 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 sequencer.c                    |  2 +-
 t/t3400-rebase.sh              |  2 +-
 8 files changed, 58 insertions(+), 167 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 git-rebase--am.sh
 delete mode 100644 git-rebase--common.sh

base-commit: ab15ad1a3b4b04a29415aef8c9afa2f64fc194a2
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-194%2Fdscho%2Fdrop-rebase--am.sh-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-194/dscho/drop-rebase--am.sh-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/194
-- 
gitgitgadget