Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Ad support for Oauth2 and fix message-id bug in outlook

From: "Aditya Garg via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2025 07:19:08 +0000

This pull request introduces 2 changes:

 1. It adds support for Oauth2 authentication, which is now compulsory my
    Microsoft. This patch has been rebased to the latest version from the
    original version at
    https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/

 2. The second patch makes the script reply to the message id set by the
    outlook, since outlook has its own proprietary way to handle message
    ids, and does not allow user to set their own. As a result, threads were
    breaking.

Aditya Garg (1):
  send-email: retrieve Message-ID from outlook SMTP server

Julian Swagemakers (1):
  send-email: implement SMTP bearer authentication

 Documentation/git-send-email.adoc |  5 ++-
 git-send-email.perl               | 75 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 2 files changed, 78 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

base-commit: 4bbb303af69990ccd05fe3a2eb58a1ce036f8220
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-git-1949%2FAdityaGarg8%2Fmaster-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-git-1949/AdityaGarg8/master-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/git/git/pull/1949
-- 
gitgitgadget