Subject: [PATCH 0/1] status: remove the empty line after hints

From: "John Lin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 03:54:02 -0700 (PDT)

Before this patch, there is inconsistency between the status messages with
hints and the ones without hints: there is an empty line between the title
and the file list if hints are presented, but there isn't one if there are
no hints.

This patch remove the inconsistency by removing the empty lines even if
hints are presented.

John Lin (1):
  status: remove the empty line after hints

 t/t7060-wtstatus.sh    |  5 ----
 t/t7508-status.sh      | 62 ------------------------------------------
 t/t7512-status-help.sh | 14 ----------
 wt-status.c            |  4 ---
 4 files changed, 85 deletions(-)

base-commit: ab15ad1a3b4b04a29415aef8c9afa2f64fc194a2
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-196%2Fjohnlinp%2Ffix-status-empty-line-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-196/johnlinp/fix-status-empty-line-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/196
-- 
gitgitgadget