Subject: [PATCH 0/3] doc: convert git-stash, git tag and git worktree to synopis style

From: "Jean-Noël Avila via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2025 21:11:39 +0000

* Switch the synopsis to a synopsis block which will automatically format
   placeholders in italics and keywords in monospace
 * Use instead of in the description
 * Use backticks for keywords and more complex option descriptions. The new
   rendering engine will apply synopsis rules to these spans.

Also add the CONFIGURATION section when it is missing and do not refer to
the man page in the description of settings when this list is included in
the manual page.

Jean-Noël Avila (3):
  doc: convert git-stash.adoc to synopis style
  doc: convert git tag to synopsis style
  doc: convert git worktree to synopsis style

 Documentation/config/stash.adoc    |  29 +++--
 Documentation/config/tag.adoc      |  22 ++--
 Documentation/config/worktree.adoc |  14 +--
 Documentation/git-stash.adoc       | 134 +++++++++++-----------
 Documentation/git-tag.adoc         | 173 +++++++++++++++--------------
 Documentation/git-worktree.adoc    | 161 ++++++++++++++-------------
 6 files changed, 280 insertions(+), 253 deletions(-)

base-commit: 5099f64a82ccc80f3c6567589bfeb5e9a1b9fd6b
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1969%2Fjnavila%2Fdoc_git_stash-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1969/jnavila/doc_git_stash-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1969
-- 
gitgitgadget