Subject: [PATCH 0/2] libgit-rs: add get_bool() method to ConfigSet

From: "ions via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2025 11:44:27 +0000

Purpose

This pull request introduces a get_bool() method to the ConfigSet module in
the libgit-rs library. The goal is to enhance the functionality of ConfigSet
by providing a way to fetch and handle boolean configuration values more
easily and consistently.

Implementation Details

• Added a get_bool() method to the ConfigSet module.

• The method retrieves configuration values as boolean values, ensuring
proper parsing and error handling.

• This addition simplifies the process of working with boolean
configurations for developers using the ConfigSet module.

Testing

• Added unit tests to verify the correctness of the get_bool() method.

• Tested edge cases to ensure robustness.

ionnss (2):
  po: fix escaped underscores in README.md
  libgit-rs: add get_bool() method to ConfigSet

 contrib/libgit-rs/src/config.rs    | 24 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
 contrib/libgit-rs/testdata/config3 |  2 ++
 po/README.md                       |  6 +++---
 3 files changed, 29 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

base-commit: bb69721404348ea2db0a081c41ab6ebfe75bdec8
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1977%2Fionnss%2Fadd-rust-configset-get-bool-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1977/ionnss/add-rust-configset-get-bool-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1977
-- 
gitgitgadget