Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Upgrade a couple GitHub Actions

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2025 15:48:08 +0000

The Dependabot setup of Git for Windows suggested a couple of version
upgrades; I extracted those that apply to Git itself.

Note that I took authorship of the commits because Dependabot's email is not
exactly meant for follow-up discussions.

Johannes Schindelin (4):
  build(deps): bump actions/download-artifact from 4 to 5
  build(deps): bump actions/checkout from 4 to 5
  build(deps): bump actions/setup-python from 5 to 6
  build(deps): bump actions/github-script from 7 to 8

 .github/workflows/check-style.yml      |  2 +-
 .github/workflows/check-whitespace.yml |  2 +-
 .github/workflows/coverity.yml         |  2 +-
 .github/workflows/main.yml             | 34 +++++++++++++-------------
 4 files changed, 20 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)

base-commit: 143f58ef7535f8f8a80d810768a18bdf3807de26
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-1990%2Fdscho%2Fupgrade-a-couple-github-actions-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-1990/dscho/upgrade-a-couple-github-actions-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/1990
-- 
gitgitgadget