Subject: [PATCH 0/3] doc: convert fetch pull push to synopsis style

From: "Jean-Noël Avila via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2025 21:40:01 +0000

This is the continuity of the conversion to the synopsis style with a few
additional formatting changes.

Jean-Noël Avila (3):
  doc: convert git fetch to synopsis style
  doc: convert git pull to synopsis style
  doc: convert git push to synopsis style

 Documentation/config/fetch.adoc     |  60 +++----
 Documentation/config/push.adoc      | 113 ++++++------
 Documentation/fetch-options.adoc    | 211 +++++++++++-----------
 Documentation/git-fetch.adoc        |  48 ++---
 Documentation/git-pull.adoc         |  61 ++++---
 Documentation/git-push.adoc         | 267 +++++++++++++++-------------
 Documentation/merge-options.adoc    |   2 +-
 Documentation/pull-fetch-param.adoc |  52 +++---
 Documentation/urls-remotes.adoc     |  18 +-
 builtin/fetch.c                     |   2 +-
 10 files changed, 428 insertions(+), 406 deletions(-)

base-commit: fd372d9b1a69a01a676398882bbe3840bf51fe72
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-2002%2Fjnavila%2Fdoc_git_fetch-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-2002/jnavila/doc_git_fetch-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/2002
-- 
gitgitgadget