Subject: [PATCH 0/4] doc: some more synopsis conversions and fixes

From: "Jean-Noël Avila via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2026 21:14:59 +0000

This time, git-show and git-submodule are converted. Some mistakes on
previous work were also spotted and fixed.

Jean-Noël Avila (4):
  convert git-submodule doc to synopsis style
  doc: finalize git-clone documentation conversion to synopsis style
  doc: fix some style issues in git-clone and for-each-ref-options
  doc: convert git-show to synopsis style

 Documentation/asciidoc.conf.in          |   6 +
 Documentation/for-each-ref-options.adoc |   4 +-
 Documentation/git-clone.adoc            |  52 ++--
 Documentation/git-show.adoc             |  16 +-
 Documentation/git-submodule.adoc        | 369 ++++++++++++------------
 Documentation/pretty-formats.adoc       | 164 ++++++-----
 6 files changed, 321 insertions(+), 290 deletions(-)

base-commit: d8af7cadaa79d5837d73ec949e10b57dedb43e9b
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-2036%2Fjnavila%2Fgit_submodule-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-2036/jnavila/git_submodule-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/2036
-- 
gitgitgadget