Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Doc difftool

From: "Jean-Noël Avila via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2026 17:12:43 +0000

This is another set of changes to convert the manual pages to synopsis
style.

Nothing noteworthy to add, pretty straight-forward.

Jean-Noël Avila (4):
  doc: convert git-difftool manual page to synopsis style
  doc: convert git-range-diff manual page to synopsis style
  doc: convert git-shortlog manual page to synopsis style
  doc: convert git-describe manual page to synopsis style

 Documentation/config/difftool.adoc  | 24 ++++----
 Documentation/config/mergetool.adoc |  8 +--
 Documentation/git-describe.adoc     | 96 ++++++++++++++---------------
 Documentation/git-difftool.adoc     | 80 ++++++++++++------------
 Documentation/git-range-diff.adoc   | 50 +++++++--------
 Documentation/git-shortlog.adoc     | 60 +++++++++---------
 6 files changed, 159 insertions(+), 159 deletions(-)

base-commit: 270e10ad6dda3379ea0da7efd11e4fbf2cd7a325
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-2077%2Fjnavila%2Fdoc_difftool-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-2077/jnavila/doc_difftool-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/2077
-- 
gitgitgadget