Subject: [PATCH 0/6] Documentation fixes for changes made this cycle

From: "Elijah Newren via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2026 23:36:25 +0000

This series fixes some simple documentation issues in the release notes,
Coding Guidelines, and regular documentation, all of which address issues
new to this cycle.

Elijah Newren (6):
  RelNotes/2.54.0: fix typos and grammar
  CodingGuidelines: fix subject-verb agreement
  doc: fix self-referential config in sendemail.smtpSSLClientKey
  doc: fix plural agreement in pack.preferBitmapTips
  doc: fix singular/plural mismatch in git-rerere
  doc: fix grammar errors in submodule description

 Documentation/CodingGuidelines      |  2 +-
 Documentation/RelNotes/2.54.0.adoc  | 20 ++++++++++----------
 Documentation/config/pack.adoc      |  2 +-
 Documentation/config/sendemail.adoc |  2 +-
 Documentation/config/submodule.adoc |  2 +-
 Documentation/git-rerere.adoc       |  2 +-
 Documentation/gitmodules.adoc       |  8 ++++----
 7 files changed, 19 insertions(+), 19 deletions(-)

base-commit: 9f223ef1c026d91c7ac68cc0211bde255dda6199
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-2092%2Fnewren%2Ffix%2Fdoc-fixes-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-2092/newren/fix/doc-fixes-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/2092
-- 
gitgitgadget