Subject: [PATCH 0/5] doc: convert another batch of files to synopsis style

From: "Jean-Noël Avila via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2026 20:26:50 +0000

This time, 4 new conversions:

 * git-grep
 * git-am
 * git-apply
 * git-imap-send

This batch was an opportunity to test AI-helped conversion.

Jean-Noël Avila (5):
  doc: convert git-bisect to synopsis style
  doc: convert git-grep synopsis and options to new style
  doc: convert git-am synopsis and options to new style
  doc: convert git-apply synopsis and options to new style
  doc: convert git-imap-send synopsis and options to new style

 Documentation/asciidoc.conf.in                |   6 +
 Documentation/config/am.adoc                  |   6 +-
 Documentation/config/apply.adoc               |  17 +-
 Documentation/config/grep.adoc                |  36 ++--
 Documentation/config/imap.adoc                |  30 +--
 Documentation/format-patch-caveats.adoc       |   2 +-
 .../format-patch-end-of-commit-message.adoc   |   4 +-
 Documentation/git-am.adoc                     | 132 ++++++------
 Documentation/git-apply.adoc                  | 125 +++++------
 Documentation/git-bisect.adoc                 |  80 +++----
 Documentation/git-grep.adoc                   | 196 +++++++++---------
 Documentation/git-imap-send.adoc              |  24 +--
 12 files changed, 337 insertions(+), 321 deletions(-)

base-commit: 59ff4886a579f4bc91e976fe18590b9ae02c7a08
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-2117%2Fjnavila%2Fbisect-synopsis-style-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-2117/jnavila/bisect-synopsis-style-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/2117
-- 
gitgitgadget