Subject: [PATCH 0/1] Docs: Add commit-graph tech docs to Makefile

From: "Derrick Stolee via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 05:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

Similar to [1], add the commit-graph and commit-graph-format technical docs
to Documentation/Makefile so they are automatically converted to HTML when
needed.

I compiled the docs and inspected the HTML manually in the browser. Nothing
looked strange, so I don't think the docs themselves need any editing for
format.

[1] 
https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/
[PATCH] partial-clone: render design doc using asciidoc

Derrick Stolee (1):
  Docs: Add commit-graph tech docs to Makefile

 Documentation/Makefile | 2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

base-commit: 53f9a3e157dbbc901a02ac2c73346d375e24978c
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tags/pr-22%2Fderrickstolee%2Fmake-docs-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-22/derrickstolee/make-docs-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/22
-- 
gitgitgadget