Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] Docs: Add commit-graph tech docs to Makefile

From: "Derrick Stolee via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 12:29:10 -0700 (PDT)

Similar to [1], add the commit-graph and commit-graph-format technical docs
to Documentation/Makefile so they are automatically converted to HTML when
needed.

I compiled the docs and inspected the HTML manually in the browser. As
suggested, I modified the documents to format a bit better. See the commit
messages for details. Since the files had been modified since 'maint', this
version is based on 'master'.

[1] 
https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/
[PATCH] partial-clone: render design doc using asciidoc

Derrick Stolee (2):
  Docs: Add commit-graph tech docs to Makefile
  commit-graph.txt: improve formatting for asciidoc

 Documentation/Makefile                   |  2 ++
 Documentation/technical/commit-graph.txt | 43 +++++++++++-------------
 2 files changed, 22 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)

base-commit: fa03cdc39b951d1cfbfd690fe6f3ac6c57ab6a44
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tags/pr-22%2Fderrickstolee%2Fmake-docs-v2
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-22/derrickstolee/make-docs-v2
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/22

Range-diff vs v1:

 1:  ef5af2ccc = 1:  4c66af626 Docs: Add commit-graph tech docs to Makefile
 -:  --------- > 2:  6cf253c2a commit-graph.txt: improve formatting for asciidoc

-- 
gitgitgadget