Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Deprecate git rebase -p even more

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 05:42:14 -0700 (PDT)

Turns out that I forgot a couple of spots when I sent the patch series to
deprecate git rebase -p earlier...

Johannes Schindelin (3):
  tests: mark a couple more test cases as requiring `rebase -p`
  docs: say that `--rebase=preserve` is deprecated
  rebase docs: recommend `-r` over `-p`

 Documentation/git-pull.txt             |  5 +++--
 Documentation/git-rebase.txt           |  5 +++--
 t/t3422-rebase-incompatible-options.sh |  5 +++--
 t/t3427-rebase-subtree.sh              | 15 ++++++++++-----
 4 files changed, 19 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

base-commit: aa25c82427ae70aebf3b8f970f2afd54e9a2a8c6
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-227%2Fdscho%2Fdeprecate-rebase-p-more-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-227/dscho/deprecate-rebase-p-more-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/227
-- 
gitgitgadget