Subject: [PATCH 0/1] ci: split linux-gcc into linux-gcc and linux-gcc-extra

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 05:53:50 -0700 (PDT)

For people like me, who often look at our CI builds, it is hard to tell
whether test suite failures in the linux-gcc job stem from the first make
test run, or from the second one, after setting all kinds of GIT_TEST_* 
variables to non-default values.

Let's make it easier on people like me.

This also helps the problem where the CI builds often finish the other jobs
waaaay before linux-gcc finally finishes, too: linux-gcc and linux-gcc-extra 
can be run in parallel, on different agents.

Johannes Schindelin (1):
  ci: split the `linux-gcc` job into two jobs

 .travis.yml                |  4 ++++
 azure-pipelines.yml        | 39 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 ci/install-dependencies.sh |  4 ++--
 ci/lib.sh                  |  4 ++--
 ci/run-build-and-tests.sh  |  5 ++---
 5 files changed, 49 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

base-commit: b697d92f56511e804b8ba20ccbe7bdc85dc66810
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-266%2Fdscho%2Fsplit-gcc-ci-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-266/dscho/split-gcc-ci-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/266
-- 
gitgitgadget