Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Wip/quieter sequencer status parsing

From: "Phillip Wood via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 03:11:24 -0700 (PDT)

If we cannot parse the oid in the sequencer todo file do not show an error
when running git status but instead report that a cherry-pick or revert is
in progress. This addresses a confusing error message reported in 
https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/

These patches are based on maint

Phillip Wood (3):
  sequencer: always allow tab after command name
  sequencer: factor out todo command name parsing
  status: do not report errors in sequencer/todo

 sequencer.c            | 43 +++++++++++++++++++++---------------------
 t/t7512-status-help.sh | 16 ++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 37 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)

base-commit: b697d92f56511e804b8ba20ccbe7bdc85dc66810
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-275%2Fphillipwood%2Fwip%2Fquieter%C2%A0sequencer%C2%A0status%C2%A0parsing-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-275/phillipwood/wip/quieter sequencer status parsing-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/275
-- 
gitgitgadget