Subject: [PATCH 0/1] Fix test bug with spaces in file owner

From: "Derrick Stolee via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2019 06:16:19 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to Johannes Sixt for reporting this bug and Dscho for presenting the
correct test-tool to use.

This applies on ds/midx-expire-repack. If we instead want to squash this
into that branch, the two hunks will need to be squashed into these commits:

THIRD_SMALLEST_SIZE applies to ce1e4a105b4 (midx: implement midx_repack(),
2019-06-10).

MINSIZE applies to 2af890bb280 (multi-pack-index: prepare 'repack'
subcommand, 2019-06-10).

Thanks, -Stolee

Derrick Stolee (1):
  t5319: use 'test-tool path-utils' instead of 'ls -l'

 t/t5319-multi-pack-index.sh | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

base-commit: b526d8cbbb8740faa10411caa757c6586395fcab
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-280%2Fderrickstolee%2Fmidx-test-fix-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-280/derrickstolee/midx-test-fix-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/280
-- 
gitgitgadget