Subject: [PATCH 0/1] Add the REBASE_P prerequisite to two more test cases

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 02:16:32 -0700 (PDT)

I had forgotten those previously. Sorry.

Please note that there is another set of test cases in t3427 that desires
the REBASE_P prerequisite. However, I would like to address this as part of 
https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/294 instead (because I kind of had
to pour substantial work into that test script as part of that patch series
anyway, so...).

Johannes Schindelin (1):
  t3422: mark two test cases as requiring support for
    `--preserve-merges`

 t/t3422-rebase-incompatible-options.sh | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

base-commit: 082ef75b7bfc90ac236afbb857a9552a026832b8
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-296%2Fdscho%2Frebase-p-prereq-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-296/dscho/rebase-p-prereq-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/296
-- 
gitgitgadget