Subject: [PATCH 0/1] git-p4: auto-delete named temporary file

From: "Philip McGraw via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2019 14:39:10 -0700 (PDT)

Take new approach using the NamedTemporaryFile() file-like object as input
to the ZipFile() which auto-deletes after implicit close leaving with scope.

Original code produced double-open problems on Windows platform from using
already open NamedTemporaryFile() generated filename instead of object.

Thanks to Andrey for patiently suggesting several iterations on this change
for avoiding exceptions!

Also print error details after resulting IOError to make debugging cause of
exception less mysterious when it has nothing to do with "git version recent
enough."

Signed-off-by: Philip.McGraw [email-masked]
[[email-masked]]

Philip.McGraw (1):
  git-p4: auto-delete named temporary file

 git-p4.py | 13 ++++++-------
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

base-commit: 1feeaaf26bff51996f9f96c6dc41ca0f95ab5fc4
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-303%2Fphilip-mcgraw%2Fgit-p4-auto-delete-named-temporary-file-v3-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-303/philip-mcgraw/git-p4-auto-delete-named-temporary-file-v3-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/303
-- 
gitgitgadget