Subject: [PATCH 0/1] doc: fix repeated words

From: "Mark Rushakoff via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2019 22:59:13 -0700 (PDT)

Inspired by 21416f0a07 ("restore: fix typo in docs", 2019-08-03), I ran "git
grep -E '(\b[a-zA-Z]+) \1\b' -- Documentation/" to find other cases where
words were duplicated, e.g. "the the", and in most cases removed one of the
repeated words.

Mark Rushakoff (1):
  doc: fix repeated words

 Documentation/config/color.txt                       | 2 +-
 Documentation/config/stash.txt                       | 2 +-
 Documentation/git-fast-export.txt                    | 2 +-
 Documentation/git-fast-import.txt                    | 2 +-
 Documentation/git-pack-objects.txt                   | 2 +-
 Documentation/git-push.txt                           | 2 +-
 Documentation/git-repack.txt                         | 2 +-
 Documentation/technical/hash-function-transition.txt | 2 +-
 Documentation/technical/protocol-v2.txt              | 2 +-
 9 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

base-commit: 2e27de94d485a6da0c8e264c165e55100f1a13a8
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-309%2Fmark-rushakoff%2Fdocs%2Ffix-repeated-words-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-309/mark-rushakoff/docs/fix-repeated-words-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/309
-- 
gitgitgadget