Subject: [PATCH 0/3] rebase -i: always update HEAD before rewording

From: "Phillip Wood via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 02:18:20 -0700 (PDT)

This series contains a couple of patches to make the C version of rebase
--interactive behave more like the scripted version. The third patch is not
strictly related to the first two but is included here to avoid merge
conflicts.

Phillip Wood (3):
  rebase -i: always update HEAD before rewording
  rebase -i: check for updated todo after squash and reword
  sequencer: simplify root commit creation

 sequencer.c                        | 130 +++++++++--------------------
 t/t3404-rebase-interactive.sh      |  16 +++-
 t/t3429-rebase-edit-todo.sh        |  21 ++++-
 t/t7505-prepare-commit-msg-hook.sh |   8 +-
 t/t7505/expected-rebase-i          |   3 +-
 5 files changed, 75 insertions(+), 103 deletions(-)

base-commit: ff66981f4593aec0f3b3eeace0eacb7dbe44fd8c
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-312%2Fphillipwood%2Fwip%2Frebase-reword-update-head-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-312/phillipwood/wip/rebase-reword-update-head-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/312
-- 
gitgitgadget