Subject: [PATCH 0/1] commit-graph: emit trace2 cmd_mode for each sub-command

From: "Garima Singh via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 09:56:33 -0700 (PDT)

Emit trace2_cmd_mode() messages for each commit-graph sub-command.

The commit graph commands were in flux when trace2 was making it's way to
git. Now that we have enough sub-commands in commit-graph, we can label the
various modes within them. Distinguishing between read, write and verify is
a great start.

Signed-off-by: Garima Singh [email-masked]
[[email-masked]]

CC: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]

Garima Singh (1):
  commit-graph: emit trace2 cmd_mode for each sub-command

 builtin/commit-graph.c | 6 ++++++
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+)

base-commit: 745f6812895b31c02b29bdfe4ae8e5498f776c26
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-323%2Fgarimasi514%2FcoreGit-commit-graph-trace2-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-323/garimasi514/coreGit-commit-graph-trace2-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/323
-- 
gitgitgadget