Subject: [PATCH 0/1] t0061: fix test for argv[0] with spaces (MINGW only)

From: "Alexandr Miloslavskiy via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2019 04:41:04 -0700 (PDT)

The test was originally designed for the case where user reported that
setting GIT_SSH to a .bat file with spaces in path fails on Windows: 
https://github.com/git-for-windows/git/issues/692

The test has two different problems:

 1. It succeeds with AND without fix eb7c7863 that addressed user's problem.
    This happens because the core problem was misunderstood, leading to
    conclusion that git is unable to start any programs with spaces in path
    on Win7. But in fact a) Bug only affected cmd.exe scripts, such as .bat
    scripts b) Bug only happened when cmd.exe received at least two quoted
    args c) Bug happened on any Windows (verified on Win10). Therefore,
    correct test must involve .bat script and two quoted args.
 2. In Visual Studio build, it fails to run, because 'test-fake-ssh.exe' is
    copied away from its dependencies 'libiconv.dll' and 'zlib1.dll'.

Fix both problems by using .bat script instead of 'test-fake-ssh.exe'. NOTE:
With this change, the test now correctly fails without eb7c7863.

Signed-off-by: Alexandr Miloslavskiy [email-masked]
[[email-masked]]

Alexandr Miloslavskiy (1):
  t0061: fix test for argv[0] with spaces (MINGW only)

 t/t0061-run-command.sh | 21 +++++++++++++++++----
 1 file changed, 17 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

base-commit: 4c86140027f4a0d2caaa3ab4bd8bfc5ce3c11c8a
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-356%2FSyntevoAlex%2F%230191_t0061_fixes-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-356/SyntevoAlex/#0191_t0061_fixes-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/356
-- 
gitgitgadget