Subject: [PATCH 0/4] git-gui: GIT_ASK_YESNO/GIT_ASKPASS patches from Git for Windows

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 08:29:54 -0700 (PDT)

This is another set of patches from Git for Windows' fork that have been
sitting there since 2010, providing cross-platform GUI helpers to ask the
user a question or allow typing in a password.

This patch series was first submitted as 
https://github.com/patthoyts/git-gui/pull/5 which was ignored for almost
three years, then re-submitted as 
https://github.com/prati0100/git-gui/pull/3 which was rejected in favor of a
contribution by mail.

The patches are based on Git GUI's master branch at 
https://github.com/prati0100/git-gui/.

Heiko Voigt (1):
  git-gui: provide question helper for retry fallback on Windows

Johannes Schindelin (3):
  git gui: set GIT_ASKPASS=git-gui--askpass if not set yet
  git-gui--askyesno: allow overriding the window title
  git-gui--askyesno (mingw): use Git for Windows' icon, if available

 Makefile          |  2 ++
 git-gui--askyesno | 68 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 git-gui.sh        |  6 +++++
 3 files changed, 76 insertions(+)
 create mode 100755 git-gui--askyesno

base-commit: 12d29c326551a6570594db525bea42ad9cea8028
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-358%2Fdscho%2Fgit-gui-askpass-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-358/dscho/git-gui-askpass-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/358
-- 
gitgitgadget