Subject: [PATCH 0/1] git gui: fix staging a second line to a 1-line file

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 10:43:25 -0700 (PDT)

Yet another patch that is carried in Git for Windows for quite a long time.
This fixes https://github.com/git-for-windows/git/issues/515.

This commit was contributed as https://github.com/patthoyts/git/gui/pull/7 
which was ignored for almost three years, and then as 
https://github.com/prati0100/git-gui/pull/1 which was rejected in favor of a
mailing list-centric workflow.

The patch is based on Git GUI's master branch at 
https://github.com/prati0100/git-gui/.

Johannes Schindelin (1):
  git gui: fix staging a second line to a 1-line file

 lib/diff.tcl | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

base-commit: 12d29c326551a6570594db525bea42ad9cea8028
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-359%2Fdscho%2Fgit-gui-stage-line-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-359/dscho/git-gui-stage-line-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/359
-- 
gitgitgadget