Subject: [PATCH 0/1] git-gui (Windows): use git-bash.exe if it is available

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 10:46:18 -0700 (PDT)

... and yet another patch that is carried in Git for Windows for quite a
long time.

This commit was contributed as https://github.com/patthoyts/git/gui/pull/6 
which was ignored for almost three years, and then as 
https://github.com/prati0100/git-gui/pull/2 which was rejected in favor of a
mailing list-centric workflow.

The patch is based on Git GUI's master branch at 
https://github.com/prati0100/git-gui/.

Thomas Klaeger (1):
  git-gui (Windows): use git-bash.exe if it is available

 git-gui.sh | 12 ++++++++++--
 1 file changed, 10 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

base-commit: 12d29c326551a6570594db525bea42ad9cea8028
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-360%2Fdscho%2Fgit-gui-git-bash-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-360/dscho/git-gui-git-bash-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/360
-- 
gitgitgadget