Subject: [PATCH v2 0/1] git-gui: respect core.hooksPath, falling back to .git/hooks

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 02:45:04 -0700 (PDT)

This is yet another patch from Git for Windows.

Changes since v1:

 * Rather than a fine-grained override of gitdir just for the hooks path, we
   now spawn git rev-parse --git-path [...] every time gitdir is called with
   arguments. This makes the code safer, although at the cost of potentially
   many spawned processes.

Johannes Schindelin (1):
  respect core.hooksPath, falling back to .git/hooks

 git-gui.sh | 6 +++++-
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

base-commit: 60c60b627e81bf84e1cb01729d2ae882178f079d
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-361%2Fdscho%2Fgit-gui-hooks-path-v2
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-361/dscho/git-gui-hooks-path-v2
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/361

Range-diff vs v1:

 1:  eca193f91b < -:  ---------- respect core.hooksPath, falling back to .git/hooks
 -:  ---------- > 1:  c101422936 respect core.hooksPath, falling back to .git/hooks

-- 
gitgitgadget