Subject: [PATCH 0/1] Include hdr-check in the CI builds

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2019 04:16:25 -0700 (PDT)

Our hdr-check target is now functional in more ways than before. Let's run
it as part of the CI builds.

I offered this idea in a review of dl/honor-cflags-in-hdr-check
[https://public-inbox.org/git/[email-masked]/] 
but it was not picked up. So I offer it as a stand-alone patch on top of
that series.

Johannes Schindelin (1):
  ci: run `hdr-check` as part of the `Static Analysis` job

 azure-pipelines.yml        | 2 +-
 ci/install-dependencies.sh | 3 ++-
 ci/run-static-analysis.sh  | 3 +++
 3 files changed, 6 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

base-commit: b503a2d515e6ac3d2cced7881791c12663c45d01
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-368%2Fdscho%2Fhdr-check-in-ci-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-368/dscho/hdr-check-in-ci-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/368
-- 
gitgitgadget