Subject: [PATCH 0/1] fetch --multiple: respect --jobs=

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2019 04:53:36 -0700 (PDT)

I saw with sadness that pd/fetch-jobs went nowhere, and read in the most
recent What's Cooking mail that it was even dropped.

This is my attempt to resurrect the idea (although without the overhead of
trying to support a first-class UI to control submodule and multiple-remote
fetches independently, of which I was a rather outspoken opponent).

To make things a bit safer, this patch uses the --end-of-options marker, and
is therefore based on top of jk/eoo.

Johannes Schindelin (1):
  fetch: let --jobs=<n> parallelize --multiple, too

 Documentation/config/fetch.txt  |  10 +++
 Documentation/fetch-options.txt |  13 ++--
 builtin/fetch.c                 | 124 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 t/t5514-fetch-multiple.sh       |  11 +++
 4 files changed, 137 insertions(+), 21 deletions(-)

base-commit: 67feca3b1c45a51b204253039139b46cc07e145f
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-369%2Fdscho%2Ffetch-jobs-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-369/dscho/fetch-jobs-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/369
-- 
gitgitgadget