Subject: [PATCH 0/1] Add coverage for 'git format-patch --range-diff' single-patch case

From: "Derrick Stolee via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 13:21:04 -0700 (PDT)

In es/format-patch-rangediff, we added a '--range-diff' option to
git-format-patch to automatically add a range-diff. We also added an option
to write the diff as commentary to a single patch submission. However, this
check was not tested.

I discovered this test gap by running 'make coverage-test coverage-report'
on 'next' and then comparing the uncovered lines with those in the diff
between 'master' and 'next'. I have a script that automates this process,
and I'm still working on polishing it. You can see an earlier version at
[1].

Based on es/format-patch-rangediff

Cc: [email-masked]

Cc: [email-masked]

[1] 
https://github.com/derrickstolee/git/blob/coverage/contrib/coverage-diff.shA
bash script to report uncovered lines that were added in a diff.

Derrick Stolee (1):
  t3206-range-diff.sh: cover single-patch case

 t/t3206-range-diff.sh | 5 +++++
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+)

base-commit: 40ce41604daf200cdc85abded0133d40faafc2f8
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tags/pr-37%2Fderrickstolee%2Frange-diff-test-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-37/derrickstolee/range-diff-test-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/37
-- 
gitgitgadget