Subject: [PATCH 0/3] sequencer: start running post-commit hook again

From: "Phillip Wood via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 11:36:49 -0700 (PDT)

When I converted the sequencer to avoid forking git commit i forgot about
the post-commit hook. These patches are based on
pw/rebase-i-show-HEAD-to-reword, otherwise the new test fails as that branch
changes the number of commits we make.

Phillip Wood (3):
  sequencer.h fix placement of #endif
  sequencer: use run_commit_hook()
  sequencer: run post-commit hook

 builtin/commit.c              | 24 +----------------
 commit.h                      |  3 ---
 sequencer.c                   | 50 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 sequencer.h                   |  6 +++--
 t/t3404-rebase-interactive.sh | 17 ++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 61 insertions(+), 39 deletions(-)

base-commit: b0a3186140dbc7bd64cbc6ef733386a0f1eb6a4d
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-388%2Fphillipwood%2Fwip%2Frebase-commit-hooks-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-388/phillipwood/wip/rebase-commit-hooks-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/388
-- 
gitgitgadget