Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Handle git_path() with lock files correctly in worktrees

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 07:07:15 +0000

I stumbled over this during my recent work in Git GUI
[https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/361] that was originally really
only intended to use the correct hooks directory.

Technically, the first patch is not needed (because I decided against adding
a test to t1400 in the end, in favor of t1500), but it shouldn't hurt,
either.

Johannes Schindelin (2):
  t1400: wrap setup code in test case
  git_path(): handle `.lock` files correctly

 path.c                |  4 ++--
 t/t1400-update-ref.sh | 18 ++++++++++--------
 t/t1500-rev-parse.sh  | 15 +++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 27 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)

base-commit: 108b97dc372828f0e72e56bbb40cae8e1e83ece6
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-401%2Fdscho%2Flock-files-in-worktrees-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-401/dscho/lock-files-in-worktrees-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/401
-- 
gitgitgadget