Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] Revive 'pcre2-chartables-leakfix'

From: "Johannes Schindelin via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 12:10:21 +0000

As I had stated several times, I was really unhappy how the original fix
harped on nedmalloc and totally ignored runtime-configured custom
allocators.

So this is, at long last, my attempt to give this a new life. It is based
off of maint and needs trivial merge conflict resolutions relative to master
.

Changes since v1:

 * I managed to mess up the authorship of 3/3. Sorry for that. I fixed it,
   so that Carlo is shown as author again.

Carlo Marcelo Arenas Belón (3):
  grep: make PCRE1 aware of custom allocator
  grep: make PCRE2 aware of custom allocator
  grep: avoid leak of chartables in PCRE2

 builtin/grep.c |  1 +
 grep.c         | 47 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
 grep.h         |  2 ++
 3 files changed, 47 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

base-commit: 51cf315870bbb7254ddf06c84fe03b41bc48eebd
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-402%2Fdscho%2Fpcre2-chartables-leakfix-v2
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-402/dscho/pcre2-chartables-leakfix-v2
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/402

Range-diff vs v1:

 1:  4feb8cc83a = 1:  4feb8cc83a grep: make PCRE1 aware of custom allocator
 2:  191d3a2280 = 2:  191d3a2280 grep: make PCRE2 aware of custom allocator
 3:  f21b2c9eb5 ! 3:  f8724fb267 grep: avoid leak of chartables in PCRE2
     @@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
     -Author: Johannes Schindelin <[email-masked]>
     +Author: Carlo Marcelo Arenas Belón <[email-masked]>
      
          grep: avoid leak of chartables in PCRE2

-- 
gitgitgadget