Subject: [PATCH 0/1] config: add documentation to config.h

From: "Heba Waly via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 00:06:58 +0000

This commit is copying and summarizing the documentation from
documentation/technical/api-config.txt to comments in config.h

Signed-off-by: Heba Waly [email-masked] [[email-masked]]

Thanks for taking the time to contribute to Git! Please be advised that the
Git community does not use github.com for their contributions. Instead, we
use a mailing list ([email-masked]) for code submissions, code reviews,
and bug reports. Nevertheless, you can use GitGitGadget (
https://gitgitgadget.github.io/) to conveniently send your Pull Requests
commits to our mailing list.

Please read the "guidelines for contributing" linked above!

Heba Waly (1):
  config: add documentation to config.h

 config.h | 327 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 327 insertions(+)

base-commit: 108b97dc372828f0e72e56bbb40cae8e1e83ece6
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-405%2FHebaWaly%2Fconfig_documentation-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-405/HebaWaly/config_documentation-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/405
-- 
gitgitgadget