Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Optionally skip linking/copying the built-ins

From: Johannes Schindelin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 09:07:50 +0000

The dashed form of the built-ins is so passé.

Incidentally, this also handles the .pdb issue in MSVC's install Makefile
target that Peff pointed out in the context of the "slimming down" patch
series
[https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/]
.

This addresses https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/issues/406

Johannes Schindelin (3):
  msvc: copy the correct `.pdb` files in the Makefile target `install`
  Optionally skip linking/copying the built-ins
  ci: stop linking built-ins to the dashed versions

 Makefile                  | 69 +++++++++++++++++++++------------------
 ci/run-build-and-tests.sh |  2 +-
 2 files changed, 39 insertions(+), 32 deletions(-)

base-commit: b6a658bd00c9c29e07f833cabfc0ef12224e277a
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-411%2Fdscho%2Foptionally-skip-dashed-built-ins-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-411/dscho/optionally-skip-dashed-built-ins-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/411
-- 
gitgitgadget