Subject: [PATCH 0/1] [Outreachy] documentation: remove empty doc files

From: "Heba Waly via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 18:19:34 +0000

Remove empty and redundant documentation files from the
Documentation/technical/ directory.

As part of moving the documentation from Documentation/technical/api-* to
header files, the following files are deleted because they include only TODO
messages with no documentation: Documentation/technical/api-grep.txt
Documentation/technical/api-object-access.txt
Documentation/technical/api-quote.txt
Documentation/technical/api-xdiff-interface.txt

Signed-off-by: Heba Waly [email-masked] [[email-masked]]

Heba Waly (1):
  documentation: remove empty doc files

 Documentation/technical/api-grep.txt            |  8 --------
 Documentation/technical/api-object-access.txt   | 15 ---------------
 Documentation/technical/api-quote.txt           | 10 ----------
 Documentation/technical/api-xdiff-interface.txt |  7 -------
 4 files changed, 40 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/technical/api-grep.txt
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/technical/api-object-access.txt
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/technical/api-quote.txt
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/technical/api-xdiff-interface.txt

base-commit: d966095db01190a2196e31195ea6fa0c722aa732
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-412%2FHebaWaly%2Fdelete_empty_docs-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-412/HebaWaly/delete_empty_docs-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/412
-- 
gitgitgadget