Subject: [PATCH 0/1] Thyme two ficks sum Documentaton tyops and speling erors!

From: "Elijah Newren via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 00:29:33 +0000

We have a number of typos and spelling errors that I spotted under
Documentation/.

It'd be nice if someone could double check that I placed the missing right
parenthesis correctly in Documentation/technical/api-trace2.txt. Also, not
sure if folks would be happy or unhappy with me un-splitting a word in
commit-graph.txt.

Elijah Newren (1):
  Documentation: fix a bunch of typos, both old and new

 Documentation/CodingGuidelines                     |  2 +-
 Documentation/RelNotes/1.7.0.2.txt                 |  2 +-
 Documentation/RelNotes/1.7.10.4.txt                |  2 +-
 Documentation/RelNotes/1.7.12.3.txt                |  2 +-
 Documentation/RelNotes/1.7.5.3.txt                 |  2 +-
 Documentation/RelNotes/1.8.0.txt                   |  2 +-
 Documentation/RelNotes/2.1.3.txt                   |  2 +-
 Documentation/RelNotes/2.10.0.txt                  |  2 +-
 Documentation/RelNotes/2.10.2.txt                  |  2 +-
 Documentation/RelNotes/2.11.1.txt                  |  2 +-
 Documentation/RelNotes/2.12.0.txt                  |  2 +-
 Documentation/RelNotes/2.13.3.txt                  |  4 ++--
 Documentation/RelNotes/2.14.0.txt                  |  4 ++--
 Documentation/RelNotes/2.16.0.txt                  |  2 +-
 Documentation/RelNotes/2.16.3.txt                  |  2 +-
 Documentation/RelNotes/2.17.0.txt                  |  2 +-
 Documentation/RelNotes/2.18.0.txt                  |  2 +-
 Documentation/RelNotes/2.19.0.txt                  |  2 +-
 Documentation/RelNotes/2.24.0.txt                  |  2 +-
 Documentation/RelNotes/2.3.3.txt                   |  2 +-
 Documentation/RelNotes/2.3.7.txt                   |  2 +-
 Documentation/RelNotes/2.4.3.txt                   |  2 +-
 Documentation/RelNotes/2.8.0.txt                   |  2 +-
 Documentation/RelNotes/2.9.3.txt                   |  2 +-
 Documentation/config/tag.txt                       |  2 +-
 Documentation/git-bisect-lk2009.txt                |  2 +-
 Documentation/git-check-attr.txt                   |  2 +-
 Documentation/git-check-ignore.txt                 |  2 +-
 Documentation/git-filter-branch.txt                |  2 +-
 Documentation/git-range-diff.txt                   |  2 +-
 Documentation/git-tag.txt                          |  2 +-
 Documentation/gitattributes.txt                    |  2 +-
 Documentation/gitmodules.txt                       |  2 +-
 Documentation/technical/api-trace2.txt             | 14 +++++++-------
 Documentation/technical/commit-graph.txt           | 12 ++++++------
 .../technical/hash-function-transition.txt         |  2 +-
 Documentation/technical/index-format.txt           |  4 ++--
 Documentation/technical/partial-clone.txt          |  2 +-
 Documentation/technical/protocol-v2.txt            |  2 +-
 Documentation/technical/rerere.txt                 |  2 +-
 40 files changed, 54 insertions(+), 54 deletions(-)

base-commit: d966095db01190a2196e31195ea6fa0c722aa732
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-418%2Fnewren%2Ftypo-fixes-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-418/newren/typo-fixes-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/418
-- 
gitgitgadget