Subject: [PATCH 0/1] [Outreachy] merge-ours: include a parse-option

From: "George Espinoza via GitGitGadget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 23:42:28 +0000

Teach this command which currently handles its own argv to use parse-options
instead because parse-options helps make sure we handle user input like -h
in a standardized way across the project. Also deleted the NO_PARSEOPT flag
from git.c to coincide with the conversion of the structure in this command
since merge-ours now uses parse-options and needed to update git.c
accordingly.

Outreachy Micro-Project #3 

Signed-off-by: george espinoza [email-masked]
[[email-masked]]

george espinoza (1):
  [Outreachy] merge-ours: include parse-options

 builtin/merge-ours.c | 14 ++++++++++----
 git.c                |  2 +-
 2 files changed, 11 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

base-commit: 566a1439f6f56c2171b8853ddbca0ad3f5098770
Published-As: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/releases/tag/pr-425%2FGeorgecanfly%2Fmerge-ours-v1
Fetch-It-Via: git fetch https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git pr-425/Georgecanfly/merge-ours-v1
Pull-Request: https://github.com/gitgitgadget/git/pull/425
-- 
gitgitgadget